Social anxiety isn’t “omg I hate people lol I wish I was sleeping and watching netflix!”
It’s “I want desperately to be able to hang out with people but I hate the feeling of sheer panic and fear I get around them so I don’t/ can’t and it eats away at me every day so I end up just staying home and say I’m sleeping or watching something”
- Snow: The curse is broken! All I need is to find Charming and--
- Snow: What
- Snow: Didn't I have like two more feet of hair?
- Snow: Did anyone else get a haircut, or is it just-- yeah. It's just me.
- Snow: What the hell, Regina?
- Regina: EVERYTHING YOU LOVE